Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Michael Cohen left SHAKING in his boots after Jim Jordan uttered this word - YouTube

I have a message that I would like to share with all US voters.

Leave your President alone so he can finish doing what he promised to do when you elected him.

If your President, with his record of achievements in his first two years in office, was anyone other than Donald Trump, in my opinion he would be lauded by all liberals and conservatives alike.

SidneyWinston 6 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah. finish the guy who is ruining the reporting of the first two first most bestest years a president has ever had.

two questions for you: who the hell hired this guy? laud him?

Cohen appeared pretty cool and calm under the circumstances. I bet that really rankled his attackers.

Jordan should be ashamed of himself. He behaved EXACTLY like Trump - distract and attack.

But.... we didn't elect him.....

Jordan must have been smoking some of the new pot we keep hearing about on this site!

You are so wrong in your thinking. An illegal election gave us a criminal POTUS. We are going to prosecute him if we can prove he broke 14 laws based on Michael Cohen's testimony. NOT MY PRESIDENT _ A LYING RACIST< CHEATING POS>

Calm down. Please.

I' m very calm. I run 6 groups here. You are very much in the minority right winged here

@sassygirl3869 I might be right wing but that does not mean you have to lose your civility over it.

@SidneyWinston have been very civil.

@sassygirl3869 really? "NOT MY PRESIDENT _ A LYING RACIST< CHEATING POS>" <<<<< not civil. Quite immature actually.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:303576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.