Agnostic.com

11 0

How much of your time do you inject on internet social forums?

Do you spend more time on forums like Facebook or agnostic?Why?

Humanlove 7 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As little a possible then I pop in to catch up on things lol

Way more time here then on FB which is way healthier for me.

FB is to stay in touch with a few good friends I met there - and also to stay in touch with family who live nowhere near me.

This however is FUN! And way less stressful without the haters....

I've been on Facebook for a while but so much more enjoying the short time I've already been here. It's way more about sharing and support and less about showing off and impressing. I'm maybe on here an hour or so a day, on Facebook less and less.

A couple of hours a day I guess

I am bad, about 2 hours a day, in total, though spread.

I live in a truck. I have nothing better to do. When I'm not driving I'm here. I hate Facebook.

Depending on the day - sometimes too much. But I do find it pleasurable, for a while ...

Too much since I discovered this place!

Jnei Level 8 Feb 28, 2018

Way too much . But engage more with people on here than in FB

I am always on. I have limited ability to socialize so this is how I do it

enjoy

When inside my house all day it is better than watching TV or lying on the couch napping. Works for me and that is what really matters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.