Agnostic.com

10 5

I love the "Blacklist "

Buddha 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm always be on the blacklist.

I joked once that I'd watch James Spader do pretty much anything, even eat a sandwich. And then I remembered that there was a five-minute scene in The Blacklist where eating a sandwich was the focus (while he talked about something entertaining, of course).

I was hooked on Boston Legal too.. lol

@Buddha I didn't watch much, but I loved the conversations between him and William Shatner's character. Always entertaining.

@resserts whisky and cigars ! 🙂

@Buddha One discussion really stuck in my mind: new pants.

@resserts it's been awhile, I can't remember that one...

@Buddha Spader was reminiscing about his childhood, heading off to school, and being measured for new pants. It was somehow reassuring for him as a boy, and that memory stuck with him. It just seemed like one of those throwaway things that most people wouldn't have thought twice about, but it was meaningful to him. It seemed especially poignant.

I fell in love with him on The Blacklist, getting almost as bad a crush on him as I have on Alan Rickman.

@birdingnut I loved him in the Stargate movie (although I found I really like the series, Stargate SG-1 a lot better), and I liked him in other things I saw (e.g., what little I watched of Boston Legal), and he's just great on The Blacklist. I want to eventually watch Secretary starring him and Maggie Gyllenhaal, which is supposed to be really good (and a much better, healthier depiction of BDSM than the 50 Shades movies present).

Yeah.

Great show! Very smart storytelling and interesting characters for a crime series.

I thought that simple post would have a following ... 🙂

Same. Red's relationship with Liz is the hook. I like how each episode is self-contained (and current).

Spader is just so damned good!

I do too! I really like shows where the protagonist is a bad guy. I think It’s the complexity of the characters.

Love it and Red..

I've watched and rewatched the series numerous times and I still love it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30555
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.