Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK President Trump autographed Bibles for survivors of the Alabama tornado outbreak - Chicago Tribune

Seen on Facebook: Trump signing bibles is like Hannibal Lecter signing cookbooks.

By jerry998
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How nice! After a tornado an autographed Bible is so necessary! One can drink it, eat it, use it as toilette paper.

zesty Level 7 Mar 9, 2019

I swear, some of his supporters are going to start claiming that he wrote the Bible. There are already billboards that equate him with Jesus.

Jesus is a myth. Trump isn't. Lol

My goal, after having read this, will be to get an illiterate person to autograph a copy of WAR AND PEACE for me. I hear you. An "X" will suffice.

He doesn't read books. So he doesn't know you don't sign on the cover.

The second greatest book he "wrote" after the Art of the Steal.

He thought the book was about him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:306883'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!