Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK World Naked Gardening Day is back for 2019! Are you in? - Lincolnshire Live

Gardening naked means you don't get your clothes dirty. Either way you need to shower afterwards, so why dirty the clothes?

snytiger6 9 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am comfortable in my own skin, but any type of work, I wear clothes for protection from the things in my garden, not to mention I use SPF axle grease because I have very sun sensitive skin. And i also don't need any spiders anywhere.

When I work on my garden , that means I am digging , carrying heavy molch , I am on my knees , and often I sit on my butt to rest Bcz I am near 50 yr old ! Last thing I need is a bee on my boobs or a spider u know where ! ??? gardening for me = old scrubs , old nikes , gloves , and a hat !!!

No, I have sunburned my ass once, truth.

Nah, have fun. Watch those garden gnomes.

Its too bloody cold

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.