Agnostic.com

16 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only if etched on the outside of bullet proof shelters.

I can't comprehend the level of stupid required to get to that conclusion.

It just shows what kind of nuts have been elected because they end their meetings with god bless you and America. They are also strict Constitutionalists who do not realize it is against the Constitution to post these!

Take the Ten Commandments posted in Schools and some Magic Beans and you get a Bean Stalk that some Giant might come down and ravage the State.

I already mentioned that he's an idiot, I tell you why I think he is. He should know that the 10 commandments are a nice "not-to-do-list. They have never been effective though. The church has never prevented killing by their ten commandments. Think of the crusades. Think of the inquisition, think of all the murderers nowadays that did attend church every Sunday. Very faithful.
Rules are to be broken. The threat of Hell or legal punishment helps only with the people that would not commit a crime anyway. They can tell I don't kill because the bible forbids it. Ha! Everybody that has reached the age of (somewhat) reason, knows that.

If the senator wants to use the schools to prevent these murderous events he might be somewhat successful by stimulating teaching the kids what compassion is. Make the kids realize what the result is of their actions. What it does in the mind of the other child. Role playing, switching roles, etc., etc., etc. People nowadays are so individually and self-centered that they often have no idea what other people think or feel about each other, other than he/she looks great or ugly or average.
It would help against bullying, helps equality of male and female and certainly will help in the process of choosing friends and partners.

Gert Level 7 Mar 2, 2018

Then why didn't the commandments prevent the church shooting?

err, Alabama (mic drop) 🙂 the premium state for ignorant yokels without the First clue, like this crusty old douche bag with his shitty bill that won't do a thing other than break the founding fathers' separation clause of the Constitution

Idiot!

Gert Level 7 Mar 1, 2018

If he is so convinced that these could dissuade a shooter, then he shouldn't mind setting them across the street off of school property where a potential shooter can see them.

only if they are printed on Kevlar blankets

That would work only if they're heavy enough to hit them over the head and one can do that and timely fashion before the shootings begins

You know what, there were no shootings during biblical times.

Wow! Gotta wonder why...

If the tablets are big and thick enough you could take cover behind them.

And, potentially, a gust of wind could have blew just the right amount of dust on the firing pin to create a misfire. Or maybe the ten commandments could have been written on stone and the stone could have fallen in front of the shooter, and he tripped over it causing his pants to fall down, and he took his guns and went home due to embarrassment....could happen. Potentially.

Delusional

SMH

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.