Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Senate Advances Trump Court Pick Who Blamed Women For Date Rape | HuffPost

What she says on so many issues shows the ugly on the inside. Horrifically ugly...

Knitfreak 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pussy grabber TrumpOLINI wants misogynistic fake judges in power easy to bribe and they reward polluters in profiteering

This is getting really old.

My angry answer... bitches like her will keep women shamed and scared for being pretty or dancing or just loving life.

another answer... she scares the shit out of me for any woman who is assaulted. in the usa 7 of 10 women are sexually assaulted in their lives. it's normally a comfort for one of them to stand in front of another woman. not her... not ever

@Knitfreak yes she is clearly an obscenity and an embarrassment to the Judiciary. Unfortunately until we take the Senate and / or the White House there is nothing we can do.

@mooredolezal time and patience and the dems had best pay more attention to the judiciary

@Knitfreak we do honey, look at all the stuff we tried to stop Kavanaugh even though it was a foregone conclusion. It doesn't matter how much attention we pay if we don't have the power to stop confirmations, remove incompetent and unethical judges and replace them with an independent judiciary.

@mooredolezal I know. And I know the Democrats will be in power again but they don't concentrate on filling those judicial seats. They need to. Women's rights are at stake and being eroded by the day. Equal rights are at stake and being eroded everyday. I think Democrats have a lot of good things with in their values and agendas but they don't concentrate on the judicial appointments and Cheeto is concentrating really hard on it and there are lifetime appointments that we will regret as a nation for decades

@Knitfreak I really don't know how that works, I thought appointments just occur when someone dies or retires. Of course we can always assist elected judges with contributions to their campaign.

@mooredolezal as far as the Supreme Court yes. But there are many seats empty that right now the GOP is feeling like crazy with crazy b** like the one I posted above.

@Knitfreak do the Democrats have to approve those appointments?

@Closeted, @Knitfreak I think you better check that I'm almost positive the federal bench consists of lifetime appointees. The one at issue here is actually filling Kavanaugh's vacated seat.

@Knitfreak, @Closeted no, appointments are confirmed by the Senate. Removal is by impeachment in the house,

@mooredolezal and the Senate is Republican. THANK YOU RED STATES! I wish I didn't have to share a country with these people.

@Knitfreak That is pretty close to how I feel about it. Anger and anxiety.

@Closeted well the good news is 9 of them are in their 80s, 7 of those nine are Republicans, and we only need five more to be in the majority and bulletproof from the vice presidential vote.

@Closeted the senate judiciary (i think that's the commitee) has been approving judges like crazy. so if dems take back the senate, they will be approving judges and surely not like the one above or kavanaugh

This whole facade is unreal.

Another pig in the poke.

@mzbehavin I call men and women pigs with equal abandon. However I do find the majority of pigs by far are men. I am sorry, I have already dropped the c word and c...sucker from my vocabulary in deference to people on this site. I'm going to have to draw the line there.

@mzbehavin and don't forget motherfucker!

@mzbehavin you know I can't remember the last time I have heard anyone call a woman a pig other than our president!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:309236
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.