Agnostic.com

12 6

What are your favorite Disney songs?

If I had to choose just one, it would be, The Jungle Book - I Wanna Be Like You

TheInterlooper 7 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never been a disney fan. And now that disney owns the rights to star wars... still not a fan.

A Whole New World - Aladdin or Reflection - Mulan

Marz Level 7 Mar 2, 2018

Wow, this is tough for me because I've been a Disney fan for a long, long time. It's very difficult for me to pick just one favorite because I love so many (and there are SO MANY OF THEM). I grew up with some of the older stuff and have emotional connections to many of the second animation renaissance music from Roy Disney's films (pretty much starting with Little Mermaid on). I have many memories of enjoying these songs with my children, and my daughter in-particular. Here are a few I really love (in no particular order):

Colors of the Wind - Pocahontas
I Won't Say (I'm in Love) - Hercules
A Whole New World - Aladdin
Friend Like Me - Aladdin (Robin Williams)
Happy Working Song - Enchanted (not animated, but love it anyway)
Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast
Belle - Beauty and the Beast
You've Got a Friend in Me - Toy Story
When She Loved Me - Toy Story 2

There are more. See? I told you this wasn't easy. LOL!

This is my favourite, it's one of the many amazing Med School parodies on YouTube 😀

Gaston's theme song from Beauty and the Beast! This old weightlifter laughs every time. 🙂

One of my favorites. And well, they got Louis Prima to sing it!

I think my close seconds would be ties between "Circle of Life" from The Lion King, "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid, and pretty much anything from Mary Poppins.

It definitely isnt ' LET IT GO', my grandaughter drives me barmy .

...M.I.C.K.E.Y...M.O.U.S.E...

'Coz it's the only song I can remember.

Belle - beauty and the beast. I relate so much lol

Be Prepared from the Lion King... Not sure what says about me!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.