Agnostic.com

7 13

LINK 49 ways to stay out of my ER

I am a geek of all things medical. I love this blog, today's posting is good information and will make you laugh too. Or not, I'm weird that way. But read it and stay OUT of the ER. I love you all, even those who've blocked me, tell them to read it too, like a PSA.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I loved this one:

1. Church is dangerous. That’s where my syncopal patients come from. They go to church; they faint; they fall; they break a hip. Bars are safer.

my favorite 39. Don’t fry bacon naked.

I had a friend that was a welder. He told stories of his buddy who liked his weed (and other stuff) and tried to weld naked. Yes, totally naked except for the helmet.

@HippieChick58 most welders won't even wear short sleeves, guess he was in need of a short arm inspection afterwards.

Excellent.

1. Use common sense.

I'm not qualified.

Very entertaining blog. Thanks for the link.

This is soooo true !! ??????27 and 30, I am laughing ???

The photo at the end is why women live longer than men.

Can't understand why anyone would block you!!

Because I am opinionated and very open about it.

@HippieChick58 and that makes u one of the best things at this site ma'am .

@Pralina1 Thank you!! One of the things I like best about this site is the community we have created. I've never met such a group of women who care for each other and have each other's backs. This is what strong women do, they lift each other up. We are stronger together. And thank you for being part of my online family.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:312776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.