Agnostic.com

32 2

Was jesus entirely made up

This isn't a question of if you believe in the actual word of jesus or the bible because we know this to be ludacris, but do you believe there was actually a real man named Jesus that all these myths and legends were then created around?

• 28 votes
  • 17 votes
Shanemonty4 3 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Waitaminute... Ludacris?? The rapper??? was Jesus?????

It makes so much sense now!

There was no historical Pinnochio but so many movies and passion plays all

I believe there was a historical Jesus that probrably knew some Metaphysical stuff and maybe hypnosis and was able to perform some things that seemed like miracles in those days. Without any form of verification, I believed the stories were embellished and exaggerated and added to. I can remember just 50 years ago when I was a child and before computers and internet that there were some crazy stories people told and there was no way to verify. Just think 2000 years ago with no tv or newspaper how shit was made up and believed

I believe there was a man who tried to move away from the wrathful god of Judaism. I believe he wanted people to be more loving, forgiving, understanding, etc. I think Constantinople hijacked Jesus to make himself more powerful.

ah, who is "we?"

You are aware that Nazareth didn't exist until the late 3rd century, right?

The fact that it did in the bible was another attempt at working in prophesy to herald a coming Messiah.

The fact that it did in the bible is proof that the name "Jesus of Nazareth" was invented at the Council of Nicea in the 4th century.

The myths and legends may have involved more than one Jesus. His sayings are contradictory and he could have been a composite personality. The gospels have him doing everything possible to fulfill some prophesy because they wanted a Messiah. The strangest thing is people who still believe the gospels are written by eye witness and you can get a bible with the words of Jesus in red.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.