Agnostic.com

44 7

Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love or be rich and work at a job you hate? Why?

Crimson67 8 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

44 comments (26 - 44)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you have a passion for working with electricity and electronics, then an [onlinefreelancejobs.net] online freelance electrical engineering job may be perfect for you. It gives you the freedom to choose the projects that interest you and the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want.

Latest <a href="[sarkariprep.in] Result</a> And Government Jobs Notification Daily Update Visit Now My Official Website

To a great extent, I think that a “dream job” concept is a fiction that many people believe in. a job is a job, and even if you do something you like, you would still get tired of that. It might also be dangerous to turn your hobby into a job because you might lose interest in it.
That’s why I think you don’t have to like a job to like it. There should be more pragmatic reasons instead: how good are the conditions, how much you are getting paid, how useful it is, and so on. That’s why I decided that my childhood dream of becoming a tour guide was not what I wanted to be my job, and now I am a programmer. I like the condition I get but not the job itself.

Poor is only a state of mind, if you are jobs creative with your 'little' money.

I am looking to take up an apprenticeship and hopefully get the best of both worlds. But if they were my only choices I choose RRB Muzaffarpur Group D Result to barely get by and be happy over being rich

SHubh Level 1 Oct 10, 2021

Best site to visit and read rich dad poor dad<a href='[jobsofficials.com];

Love is our soul and nobody can live without SOUL. Note that hate is opposite to love. <a href="https://passionscafe.com/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" class="forumlink">[passionscafe.com]]([)]

We are doing everything for our own satisfaction and happiness and pleasure is our soul then anyone can do that he or she does not like.<a href="https://passionscafe.com/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" class="forumlink">[passionscafe.com]]([)]

Finding a new job is almost always pleasurable. You have unique challenges, new people, and new problems to solve. The work itself can be rewarding. It's one of the few activities in life where one can feel intellectually satisfied and spiritually alive. At the same time, its uncertainty makes the process of finding a new job incredibly challenging. I found the perfect job with the help of Sarkariprep. There I met a lot of interesting people that helped me with my requirements. You can also use it!

So far, I have usually chosen poor and happy.

If you're doing what you love, it isn't work.

Been in live theatre most of my working life (30 something years). It's not a high paying industry but I keep coming back, even from university jobs that pay roughly five times my effective hourly rate.

I don't care about money so being poor do not bother me. And being rich will bother me since I would hate that job so... figure my answer to the question. My option choice is simple.

Got to love your day at least I do

I was lucky to have work that I loved and get paid decently for it. That was good enough for me.

I chose to work for private pay and government pay clients who needed hospice and/or palliative care. I was 24, and realized how much families had to pay companies to assign their employees to a client. For instance, private/government pay is usually minimum wage (not always, I have had 15 and 20 and hour jobs), well families paying an in home care service company to get help pay 30 to 40 an hour! And the in home care service company pays the worker minimum wage!!! I couldn’t believe how these families were getting ripped off.

Long story short, I never worked for any kind of company (except the state disability office) again. No nursing homes, no assisted care facilities, no in home companies. I never made a lot of money. I have no retirement, no savings. But I’m proud of what I did for a living. Even if it was paycheck to paycheck. I never took more than they could afford. I felt good about my career.

I have switched jobs several times because I hated the previous one and made less because of it but never regretted the decision. I've had to work jobs I hated till I could make the transition but when opportunity presented itself off I went. I also worked a job for eight years that I hated at first but it became the best I ever had.

gearl Level 8 Mar 2, 2018

I’m teacher so money is not a motivator for me. It’d be nice though!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.