Agnostic.com

6 0

What's your favorite brand of vodka and what are some of your favorite mixes/drinks with it?

I'm asking because an old college professor is coming for a visit and I know she drinks vodka. When I drink it's usually beer or wine, so I don't know what's good. I did a little reading today and learned there are some vodkas that are better than others, but it seems like a world of opinion, just like anything else.

GuitarDoctor 7 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not a vodka person. I prefer the very good variations of barley pop.

I like getting a neutral vodka (trader joes or costcos cheap house brands work perfectly) and soak fruit (cherries, blackberrys, and raspberries work well) in it for about 3 weeks.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 20, 2019

I don't drink vodka, but I believe Grey Goose was one of my former mother-in-law's favorites (she being Mrs. Got-rocks), but here are some good options: [thespruceeats.com]

I Skyy vodka and chocolate liquor makes a pretty good chocolate martini, and made for a heck of a memorable family reunion one year.

I usually buy Smirnoff because it's traditional here. It's probably a less than adventurous choice but might suit your guest. I always put Coke in it.

Keitel one is good.

Does she prefer sour or sweet?

I'll ask

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:314538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.