Agnostic.com

6 0

What is your favorite kind of cheese to eat?

I love cheddar cheese and swiss cheese.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Taleggio or a good Roquefort , glass of wine ,a few olives and excellent company .

That sounds good.

Not a lover of cheese gives me a sore tummy

Oh, lactose?

@Sarahroo29 not really as I can take milk and butter lol

@GaryDoherty Hmmm... Weird.

@Sarahroo29 that's me weird lol I do T associate myself as what society deems the norm. I'm so far outside normal it's kool looking in and laughing on occasion

Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar with Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar as a close second

Yummy.

Cambazola, Black Label.

Close seconds: Fromager d'Affinois, and Saint Angel triple creme brie. I adore gooey French cheese!

Zster Level 8 Mar 2, 2018

I like all cheeses basically.

Really seriously extra mature cheddar is my favourite, but most types are pretty good. The only ones I don't like are brie and camembert - and I might draw the line before even trying casu marzu (which has maggots in it [en.wikipedia.org] and milbenkäse (crawling with live cheese mites [en.wikipedia.org]!

The very best cheese I ever ate was a blue Stilton-like ewe's milk cheese, made in very small amounts and sold privately by a farmer in Snowdonia in North Wales. Eaten with freshly-picked wild garlic in a sandwich made of locally-baked granary bread, it was among the most delicious things I've ever eaten.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 2, 2018

Ew on the maggots. I also love mozzarella cheese.

@Sarahroo29 Oh yes, mozzarella is goooood. On its own, torn up in salad, melted on pizza... ooh, feeling hungry now!

@Jnei Me too. I need to eat.

@Sarahroo29 I have to go to the shop to get kale for my friend's rabbits soon (one of them is very fussy and will only eat kale from the shop in the next village!) - I think I might have to get some mozzarella too now 🙂

@Jnei I want pizza.

How is anyone supposed to choose a single cheese? That's like trying to decide between taco types.

I totally agree. I did not stick with just one in my answer...

Hahaha! "Choose between taco types"

Sorry, list as many as you'd like.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31472
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.