Agnostic.com

8 2

Is it a bad thing that I'm sitting here watching "The Chronicles of Riddick" for the umpteenth time and I know all of Vin Diesel's lines?

What movies can you do this with?

RavenCT 9 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Moana, Super Troopers, Step Brothers, Anchorman

A little boy told my grand niece "I love you" she replied "I know". Her mom thought it was cute... The entire family wrote back "She is Han Solo". Then I had to send her the film clip!

The Good the Bad and the Ugly. I haven't watched it for a few years now though.

Dune..and you ask how can this be? For He is the Kwisachhaderach!..Alia and it's the last line in the movie..

I know! I am such a nerd. Also really impressed you could spell that!

@RavenCT I watched it, yet again, yesterday during the storm..for the 12th damn time...

The Nightmare Before Christmas and A Christmas Story. While I don't celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday, I enjoy the movies and shows and music that come with that time of year. Those two movies, in particular, are a huge part of my childhood and each goes on repeat throughout the months of October and December, respectively.

I've never seen the Tim Burton film. But I've seen "A Christmas Story" at least once a year for 30 years. However that line about "I want a Red Ryder BB Gun with..." Yup never got that down pat. 😉

Way too many movies and TV shows. Right now in the middle of my annual viewing of 'The Wire' . Can say almost every line of all 5 seasons.

Hey as long as it's quality!

Every single marvel movie, ever. Also yes chronicals of Riddick lol

Yes Marvel! Also glad it's not just me.. Riddick is just so bad he's good! "I'll kill you with my teacup". " You keep what you kill."

Many 70s and 80s comedies (like "Holy Grail", "Life of Brian", "Blazing Saddles", "The Jerk", "Arthur", "The Money Pit", "Sleeper", "Take the Money and Run", etc...).

Zster Level 8 Mar 2, 2018

Monty Python and Mel Brooks - yes... very memorable lines.

Behind the rabbit? @RavenCT

@LEPeff Killer Rabbit!

"You silly sot! You got us all worked up!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31501
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.