Agnostic.com

10 5

Anybody else swayed by the magic of the full moon? Does your skin not quite fit right? Do you need to howl?

mywaymick 3 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Try keeping your head level as you view the moon and see if it alters your feeling. Tilting our heads back and up affects our perception of size and awe. It is physiological even more than psychlogical and social. And yes, indeed it can be quite moving at times, but then so do clouds, for me.

Sometimes I not only howl but, I also dance naked in its light. Not this time of years though, its too damn cold.

Yessss! Always a little more energetic, harder to sleep. Love it, tho. Love it that nature has such a pull and connection.

I love the moon, taking a photo yourself where you can see the relief of the craters is brilliant, it's akin to a child-like fascination. But am I affected by it in terms of mood, skin fit and howling....not that I'm aware.

The full moon brings out my wild side as well:

Nah. I just feel like building a bonfire, adding a cauldron & dancing naked as a jaybird . Of course that would just confirm for my uber religious neighbors that I am possessed.

Sounds fun

If younger sending out invitations be sure to invite me.

i used to be a wherewolf but im alright nnnnoooowwwwwWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwoooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

I'm often so overwhelmed by the pull of the full moon that I actually look up and say "oh, it's a full moon".

Me too!! Especially at night when i can't sleep, which is rare, thankfully. I roll over and perk out the window and then say, hello miss moon.

At one point when I was young I thought so as my pants became too tight but then I realized it was just the hot older red head wiccan girl dancing causing normal biological changes. 😛

Sometimes I feel the overwhelming urge to go out and take pictures by the light of the full moon. [flickr.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31600
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.