Agnostic.com

2 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How nice more are stepping up and making a statement for ALL Americans to be treated equally.
I would not eat there since I follow a gluten free diet. I am sure they use the cheapest chicken they can find and once you've had organic chicken, free range raised on a quality diet anything else tastes like crap I don't care how much you season it.

It's been at least 20 years since I have patronized Chik-f-wtf. And I will never again taste one of their delicious chicken sandwiches. Fuck 'em.

Omaha got a few in the last several years. One day while I was out and about and nearby I decided to try it again. Their quality has taken a nosedive. You're not missing much of anything by not eating there.

@HippieChick58
Glad to hear that! I sometimes crave one when I'm in a mall.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:316828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.