Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Brunei set to pass law that will punish homosexuality with death by stoning

Some nations are moving away from progress.

snytiger6 9 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if Neanderthals were that anti gay or if they were actually more evolved than the people of Brunei.

Well, considering that most Europeans and Middle Easterners have about 3% Neanderthal DNA in them, it would appear that they were somewhat open minded sexually.

I think as time goes on they (scientists) wi8lol find tht most human offshoots that started to evolve separately eventually inter-bred back into what eventually became modern humans.

Incredibly sad. But then, religion has undoubtedly influenced their decisions. Homosexuality is part of many species, it is what it is: part of nature...

I’ll make a mental note not to gay in Brunei.

So backwards.

They want to punish homosexuality by stoning but are perfectly ok with men having several wives.

Moving away? More like taking a trip in a time machine w/warp drive.

The duality of the internet I feel bad for the people of Brunei that will suffer from this law but at the same time look forward to see Cheech and Ching memes of them pretending to be gay I'm Brunei.

I just can't anymore...?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:317179
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.