Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK The real gateway drug

We can all tell where this is going, right. Alcohol has been the real gateway drug since before the 1960s, and still is.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alcohol, the drug everyone seems to ignore.

Been around forever and used well before most other substances get used. Just kids being kids but the world has changed in 50 years. Prohibition did not work.

Education, good education, not lies and fairy tales. Allowing ALL kids access to good counseling and making sure kids are safe. I think just listening would really help.

Since before the 1960s? Is that BCE? Alcohol has been around a looooong time.

statistic keeping has not been around that long.

@HippieChick58 hahaha

The government is making far to much money confiscating the property of low level dealers, among others, to give up easily.

I've taught my family cannabis is less dangerous than alcohol.

If I hadn't been lied to about weed I wouldn't have thought I'd been lied to about other drugs I'd tried. So in that respect it was a gateway drug.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 24, 2019

I'm an addict. As a musician, I get regular doses of dopamine 3-4 hours a day. I can't live without it

Majority of people will tell you that smoking weed is a gateway drug. Since, it's still illegal in most states, and unfortuntly , Illinois is still one of them.

@Closeted idk. Hopefully soon. I would like to try it and get it off my bucket list.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:317310
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.