Agnostic.com

5 0

Do you have a down comforter? Do you like them?

I wanted one a long time ago, but it was so expensive. So a family member got me a down blue blanket. It almost covers my twin size bed. I had to get a tear sewn up in it. It's fixed now. I love how warm it is. Do you have a down comforter or blanket that you love?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I brough a duvet for my bedroom from Dusk & its awesome.

Source:

I am down with the down! I also like a heavier blanket on top. I like to feel the weight of the covers on top of me. Analyze that.

Nice.

Down comforter. Yes, I have two of them; one to sleep on and one to sleep under. I live in the Persistent Squall Area by Lake Ontario. It is cold here in the winter. Down is probably the best insulator. To clean them, I shake them out and put them in a large, commercial dryer and set the temperature to cool, tumble them gently for 30 mintes, and we're done.

That is cool.

I've had the same down comforter for over a decade. I positively love it!

Zster Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

Nice.

I love them - nothing else is quite so comfortable. Unfortunately, I'm an asthmatic and can't have one!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

Awe.

@Sarahroo29 I treated myself to a very expensive (seriously expensive - I could have had hand-made down comforter for not much more) "just like down" one a few years back. It was absolutely nothing like down at all!

One for when you win the lottery - only $6000 for a double! [soakandsleep.com]

@Jnei Wow.

@Sarahroo29 I might buy the emperor size - great value at a little over $10,000.

@Jnei I would just be happy to have a $100 down comforter. $10,000? Damn.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.