Agnostic.com

4 2

QUESTION Don't drink toxic masculinity

This is amazing!

HippieChick58 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yawn... ancient history, & still an issue? that's saaaaaaad 😟

I don't know any men who care about ''gender roles'' and the first minute of the video is completely irrelevant to me.

I'm getting the impression that the video was made by some weird female who thinks it's ok to be fake. It's not.

The video is not amazing at all, I can't take it seriously at all. ''Patriarchy''... jeez, please look up what that word means before you use it.

Liviu Level 4 Mar 3, 2018

OK. Here's a question ladies. Do you not want the man to take the lead and you follow? Or is that just an act?

I appreciate that you asked! I want to be included in the decision making. Lets discuss this, I want you to listen to me and get my input and then we can make a decision together. I've been on my own for 10ish years, and made many of the decisions when I was married. I'm used to doing things my way. I don't need to be taken care of, but if you're interested for pete's sake let me know.

Some do. Some don't. The Pepe Le Pew approach still works for some women. Try the same on others, and they will call you out for being a creep.

These are challenging times for men to negotiate. I don't think mocking the ones who no longer understand the rules is constructive, yet that's how everything that tackles the subject seems to handle it. Never addressing the core questions, because they don't actually have answers to them.

Realistically, you need to figure out which school a particular woman falls into. Spend some time talking to her, and hopefully it'll become apparent.

not likely, Dick_Martin. i do have a life.

Love it!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 3, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31822
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.