Agnostic.com

7 4

Trump's attacks on John McCain betray a deep insecurity about his legacy

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Herr Bonnenspurssen could only attack someone like John McCain after he was dead.
I've sometimes wished I could get a 30-second peek into Trumpty-Dumpty's mind -- or Melania's (must be a lot of Stockholm Syndrome in there) -- but it would be like a really bad acid trip.
The worst thing about being a junior school teacher is the dark suspicion that not all of the creepy little monsters will grow up.
It's important to recognize that Trump and his ilk are not accidental. Read Ferdinand Lundberg, "The Rich and the Super Rich" (1960s) -- the chapter on US 'democracy' is subtitled "The Dullest and the Worst" [I wondered if that was a pun on "Dulles"]. The last thing the ruling class wants is competent people in government.

Or could it be that he is just a nasty small minded man who hates to see anyone other than himself being lauded as a national hero.

I'm sure dt's legacy is secure. It isn't a positive one, but nobody will be able to take it away from him.

It seems a good bit of his rancor toward McCain is the fact that when handed a copy of the infamous Steele Dossier, McCain turned it over to the FBI, as he should, rather than turning it over to Trump to help him destroy it or cover it up.

It's the "you're making me look bad, McCain!" syndrome...

He is an extremely and profoundly immoral person in every aspect of his life.

gearl Level 8 Mar 26, 2019

Psychopaths aren't insecure.IMO, Trump is a truly sick person.

Good observation. He's just not all there is he - tRump

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.