Agnostic.com

7 2

Does anyone here

Also collect records?

HOTROD213 4 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

no my first partner ruined my whole collection

I just wish I could buy my old vinyl back...

I have some edison diamond disks dating back to about 1912, does that count?

it does here!

I do have a bit of vinyl, 7" and 12", and build my own unit to house the records and a recently acquired record player. I even showed my 11 year old daughter how to use this stone age technology and to show that the ancients did have some good things 🙂

I don't collect albums, but I have some. I don't have any that are worth a lot, though.

Most are worth like $1 a piece unless you have some select Beatles or Elvis ones. Some others too, but the majority are good for drink coasters now.

@Piece2YourPuzzle And good for some nostalgia!

@Piece2YourPuzzle not totally true. 95+% of records are worthless but they made BILLIONS of records. If you know what you are doing you can still find some gems at garage sales and thrifts!

if you let me know what you have I will let you know if its worth anything. Someone did mention coasters above but be sure you get them checked by someone before you write them off. I once met a guy with 5 records two of which were worth over $500. So ya never know!

@HOTROD213 Yes, I said some select ones.

@HOTROD213 .....and most are worth little to nothing. So I don't know what you're saying isn't totally true. I didn't say they were all worthless.

Still have a half a dozen original Beatles 45s in their sleeves from the early 60s in decent shape. Sold 100 in good shape LPs when moving to Fl in 08 only to find out within a year they may have been worth a fair amount more. Still have all 4 of
my 4" tall Beatles dolls in excellent shape from the early 60s. No boxes.

Yes, but so far I have only been arrested three times, but I have friends with a more extensive records.

Hahaha!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.