Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK The Adult Brain Does Grow New Neurons After All, Study Says - Scientific American

This is good news for those of us (ahem) of the more seasoned variety.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not too many new neurons, I hope. I'd have to get some bigger hats! ??

That article was extremely interesting to me. I must ask my Spanish neurologist about it.
If new neurons can misfire and cause epileptic type symptons, that would exactly fit my problem. I had two sessions of repetitive "strokes" around three months apart, that left none of the damage associated with strokes. Every attack caused me to lose control of my right arm and leg, but not my awareness, and I could use my left side easily throughout the attacks. Blood clots, etc, have been eliminated as the cause. Could it be new neurons settling in?

I knew it..I think..???

I was elated when I heard this. I hit the books immediately....gotta get those new neurons a happenin! I'm going out fighting!!! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318898
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.