Agnostic.com

19 1

FedX or UPS?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I worked for UPS for a few years, so I'm biased.

FedX supports the NRA.

Save money...use the US Postal Service. They have next day Priority Mail that is cheaper.

Both make mistakes, so I am not sure.

Idc. As long as my packages come.

Depends on what you want to send me?

UPS please boycott FedEx, they give discounts to NRA

Boy does this one suck!

I hate UPS and have been in opposition to their ways for over a decade. They break so much of what they are failing to deliver (things may have improved but back in the day it was SO BAD I decided to boycott them). FedEx during that time frame was always a better service.

NOW, FedEx is supporting one of the problems in our country, a major problem: the NRA. GAH!

I have not yet been able to decide what I will do to resolve my angst... then again, I really don't ship or order much to be shipped and what I do order, I have no real control over how it is shipped (B&N just does the shipping, however, I can't choose which service, and the free tier is basically pot luck).

UPS is Union! So if u get a choice, I pick them.

JeffB Level 6 Mar 4, 2018

My brother-in-law works for Fed Ex, so when I want something shipped fast (and at his 75% discount) I use it. Otherwise, I ship everything USPS.

We live in a rural area without USPS mail service. Since we are rural and somewhat isolated, a lot of our purchasing is done online. UPS contracts with USPS for delivery. Consequently, our UPS packages end up at our tiny post office which is only staffed part time. It is frustrating, time consuming and adds at least an additional work day in shipping. Fedex is the only reliable carrier we have.

That being said,we are no longer supporting FedEx because they refuse to seperate ties with the NRA. I have requested the stores we shop with routinely, including Amazon to not ship via this carrier. So far, most have honored that request.

UPS I think. I like ups my choice. And the customer service is really nice.

UPS, I THINK they are more consistent

I had OVER 100% failure rate with FedEx. Not only did they manage to glitch EVERY shipment of mine, they even called me to urge me to file a claim for a damaged shipment that was not even mine!

UPS's costs have sky rocketed while the quality of their service has nose dived.

That leaves USPS. (:

Zster Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

UPS blows! Customer service is there but they don't follow through.

FED EX has ties to the NRA. Nuff said.

Right now I'm boycotting FedEx, so I would say either UPS or USPS

I am FedUp!

USPS for me..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.