Agnostic.com

29 11

There are days when I feel like I'll never find love again. I know pessimism isn't a good color, but I just ache at times. I'm sure everyone else has felt pain like this before. I wish I could just speed the time.

ShabbyChicGirl 5 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Feel the pain and let it run through you. Then, after the storm, go out and enjoy the little things in the moment. Almost always, at any certain moment, things are ok in our life. But our thoughts destroy it.

Like speed up time till right now when I submit this comment and begin changing both of our lives slowly? Gotta think positive! So what do you do where you live to pass the time and enjoy your surroundings? I love fishing and music and a few great friends that enjoy what i enjoy!

don't be desperate, you don't need but want someone else. i find these things just happen if you learn to love and live yourself.

Definitely know the feeling! I know people imply, especially in dating that you have to have all this confidence and not supposed to acknowledge that you're hurting. I say let it out. Cant have a rainbow without blue!

Everyone says love comes to those not looking, and to those with patience, but while correct it doesn't really help soothe what we're feeling in the moment. And it doesn't seem fair, to be sure.

The other responders have given far more practical advice than I ever could. But I figure it can't hurt to have more support!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.