Agnostic.com

5 1

Direct or Indirect lighting? Fine or Coarse Grind Coffee? Good & Plenty or Dark Chocolate covered Raisinettes?

Or do you just say fuckit and zap your bread with the microwave to fake like it's fresh baked? ...What IS your deal anyway?

SACatWalker 8 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fine ground coffee, of course. regular ground makes weak coffee. there is something weird about dark chocolate covered raisins are strange, even though dark chocolate is the best. raisins are too sweet to cover with anything. chocolate covered nuts, preserved ginger, not saltedpretzels. too many different tastes and textures. good andplenty is great once in a while, especially by chance, a surprise.

Fuck it and microwave the bread. I don't eat it fast enough to all stay fresh. ive got spoiled milk in the fridg and just hate to throw it out. why can't it just turn into yogurt or sour cream or some other useful item? how do you take your coffee? One cup in the morning or a pot a day?

Direct or indiredt according to the need. for reading, direct. cooking, direct. ambient lifhinting, like the dining room, indirect. what about you?

Direct lighting is only good when you are looking for something you lost. Milk chocolate is for sissy's. Coffee black, pretty much any kind. And yes I do the bread thing.

Indirect lighting.
Coarse ground for french press, fine for espresso.
Dark chocolate makes almost anything superior.

I have strong preferences, but enjoy evolving them or learning more. That's part of the adventure!

Zster Level 8 Mar 4, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.