Agnostic.com

4 0

When is a good time to look for romance. As I never seem to have luck in finding the perfect partner

Wynter75 5 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't look for it. It's like the old saying "a watched pot never boils". You'll find it when you stop looking and, as someone has already said, there is no such thing as the perfect partner.

Never. I don't seek or I am likely to force myself to find which very likely means settling.

A good match will find me in the course of living life, possibly drawn to me living mine well or in an otherwise fascinating way.

Zster Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

Perfect partner might be the problem. No such thing.

OK drop the perfect a like minded partner be good

@Wynter75 I guess that is the hard part. Like minded when you are in such a tiny minority group is very difficult.

@Nemeister it is indeed. But honestly I'd rather be in a small group of like minds than in a field full of sheep.

Join the club 😉 But I think when you feel that you have your own issues in check and don't have too many projects on. Good luck Wynter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32310
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.