Agnostic.com

10 3

I'm just saying 50% of the time I see a picture of an attractive man with positive % rating and click on it -- the guy is from the UK. Being from the USA, it of course surprises me to remember that anyone other than Americans exist (Kidding).

Is this a UK-based site? Are y'all all just dashingly handsome over there? Is the precentage of Agnostics in the US just so low we have few options? In/enquiring minds want to know!

Lydiaeli 6 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As someone only a couple hours from you, let me just say: Justin Timberlake????!!!

Hey @admin! Anyway to get the overall stats on resident countries of members? Just curious.

+-------+--------------+
| num | country_code |
+-------+--------------+
| 22762 | US |
| 2434 | GB |
| 843 | AU |
| 638 | CA |
| 292 | NZ |
| 200 | IN |
| 189 | PH |

@Admin you are the best!!

It's probably because you are an anglophile.

More likely, it's because we are all devastatingly desireable....

🙂 🙂

Apparently!! That sense of humor is brutal tho.

Yes indeed - our sense of humour is mostly playful, but can often come across as brutal when written, I often have to temper how I write things as they can come across as aggressive rather than witty when written.

Don't worry, we are all well aware the people in the USA do not realise there are other countries or if they are that the internet exists only in the USA.
Honest opinion! The USA does seem to have the highest percentage of Christians in the English Speaking world, and so the lowest percentage of non believers. This may not be correct, but certainly my impression.
Hey ... if you htink you have it bad, look at us down under, we are few, and along with our brothers and sisters over the trench, we are probably the only ones under here. UK at least has hundreds of countries on its doorstep.
However, I think you will find about 90% or more of the members of the site are American.

I tried to explain to my French teacher in France when I was 20 that I didn't have an accent. Her eyes were as big as golf balls. I think I meant that I spoke with neutral American English. But it was a dumb thing to say.

That didn't hurt my feeling at all....😛

I see you're a fisherman, too!! I said half the photos!! Not ALL!!

I've found the opposite, 90% of the ladies I click on are from the USA. And as far as I'm aware it is a US based site and yes we are all dashingly handsome over here 🙂

I know agnostics love statistics, so i've asked admin for the breakdown. 🙂

That works both ways my dear. But, for me, it's Canadian women! Go figure.

Oh, i bet Canadian women are fascinating. Melting pot!

we are all just that damn handsome

Thus why you conquered so much of the globe when that was still in fashion.

i didn't lol

The percentage of rational thinkers, here in the USA, if very low.....so it's hard to meet people who are. I'm surrounded by people literally afraid of rational thought, atheists, and liberal humanists. They react with visceral rage while telling me how mean I am for not being them. lol

You nailed it - afraid. If not God... then what?!

courage

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32315
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.