Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK California court: Old police misconduct records are public

This is big news for the public, dreaded news for law enforcement personnel. (Of course, it's California, an entirely different country than everything not PNW/Pacific region.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gees I guess unlike small towns they don't just get that by word of mouth huh?

My entire PD came under investigation for misconduct when I was in my teens - it was fascinating - but we heard so much of it by word of mouth - small towns - let me tell you - they can't get away with that crap. People know too much. They'll hang you.

I wonder how this will shake out in the wash? Hmm....

"Police unions had sought to block old records, with some law enforcement agencies even destroying them." ...of course they did. Wouldn't want the common rabble to hate you even more, I guess. Especially with verified proof. If those records come out, the CA police will need tanks to patrol the streets. And they already have them. Gang members aren't exactly known for their respect of so-called authority... Anyone who has had a child/brother/sister/friend/family member/etc. murdered by a cop would be well within their rights to seek revenge. I know whose side I'd be routing for... hint: they don't have tanks.

Scared ?

No chance to change or redeem yourself then

Good, let's learn about it and hope there will be a attitude for improvement, which is so necessary!

Yaaaaay!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:323430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.