Agnostic.com

5 0

What is the most obscure fact that you know?

RobH86 7 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My most obscure facts are about Onychophora, there are many of these facts, yet I know so little about the animals.

That Echidna's penises have four heads and they only use two on any given encounter.

Kimba Level 7 Mar 4, 2018

I only have one and I use it encounter or not.

The pig has a corkscrew on the end of its penis and produces more sperm than any mammal, as a ratio of its body volume.

This is because a sow has a really large vagina.

I didn't know they only used 2, snakes have 2 penii.

Oh my gosh! I know a lot of obscure facts - Does anyone know how to get paid for random trivia? Here's one: Yeoman Janice Rand's room number on the door of her quarters on the original Star Trek show's Enterprise was 3C-46.

the secret formula for Coke

Please do share

I know how to use who and whom absolutely correctly. To most people these are a mystery.

Text I sent my daughter yesterday: If they're there, their feelings may be hurt.

@SherryMartin there there

You're not telling your tales of yore, are you?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32382
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.