Agnostic.com

11 1

Does pineapple belong on a pizza?

My personal opinion I think it ruins the experience but everyone has their preferences lets hear from the community and what you think.

AJimboShep82 7 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't found anything that pineapple doesn't improve in some way. Haven't tried it with peanut butter--don't like peanut butter.

I don't mind pb and j /honey sandwiches.

Fruit belongs on pizza.

In my opinion I think that the only fruit that goes on pizza is the pizza sauce.

@AJimboShep82 sun dried tomatoes and peppers are some of my favorite parts

@Biosteelman agreed

not for me, but for those who like it enjoy

Me personally think it should be enjoyed separately from pizza but to each their own.

@AJimboShep82 I do love fresh pineapple, and juiced with other fruits is awesome snd has wealth benefits as well

@gigihein aside from Pineapple being an aphrodisiac amongst other foods like honey and even bananas.

I do agree with that.

Yes, it tastes great--why not?

Carin Level 8 Apr 3, 2019

Love pineapple on pizza

gater Level 7 Apr 3, 2019

There is a Hawaiian pizza but for me that's a maybe.

Nope.
But: fresh pineapple on the grill with a bit of butter and brown sugar...yum!

That does sound real tasty.

Now I really want pizza. Mmmnnn pineapple.?

LB67 Level 7 Apr 3, 2019

Your welcome ?

Silly wabbit, yes of course

Let's end pineapple segregation. It can go anywhere it wants.

JimG Level 8 Apr 3, 2019

Yes. It gives it a sweet flavor that pairs extremely well with the savory ham and mild mozzarella and a good spicy sauce.

Yes, with pepperoni, mushrooms and onion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:323992
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.