Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK A US Anti-Abortion Preacher Got Rumbled By A Dad On A Sydney Train

An anti-abortion evangelical charmer decided to share his faith with a crowded Sydney train. I'm not sure if he expected it to go like this.

MrBeelzeebubbles 7 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am profoundly disturbed that no one pushed him under the train.

He's just a pusher -- trying to convince everyone that his product is better. All he wants is money.They should have started singing Waltzing Matilda...

They were so polite with the crazy, ugly fanatic! He just needed a good lay!

zesty Level 7 Apr 5, 2019

The stereotypic ugly american

Astonishing arrogance and invasion of others’ rights not to be subjected to this proselytising. He continually asserts that he is disrespecting the old guys wish for him to shut up because he loves him....that sums it all up really. He wants everyone to believe in god the way he does and he doesn’t care if we may have different opinions ....there is only one way, and it’s his way. That is so far from showing love as it possibly could be....love is considerate, love is kind, love is gentle, it doesn’t try to dominate and control. He is a religious fanatic, and I’m afraid to say they are becoming increasingly prevalent...both right wing Christian and Muslim. In his case he is an American extremist, it looks like he was trying to spread his brand of fundamentalism to the Antipodes....I hope all the Aussies gave him short shrift like the old guy did here on the train.

Wow. Amazing. Some people just keep their mouths shut.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:324955
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.