Agnostic.com

6 2

What is your favorite kind of coffee, and how do you like it?

I love coffee. I like the flavored creamers to put into my Keurig coffee. Right now I have Arabica donut shop coffee. The creamer I have is strawberry cheesecake creamer. Yummy! I love the Cinnabon creamer as well. Reese's creamer is also a favorite of mine. I also like blended coffee drinks from Dutch Bros. I get the white chocolate mocha with raspberry added into it. How do you like your coffee?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I drink coffee almost all day long (especially on cold days)... I never order anything fancy...no 'mocha-frappa-soy latte with a half twist of lemon', just regular coffee...but I have two requirements: It MUST NOT be decaf, and there had better be another cup available when I finish the one I'm drinking now....

Lol.

If I don't know the barista, I test them with an order of the most simple coffee to make: a long black.

If they don't burn the coffee, I'll test them with the hardest coffee to make (as I think so anyway): a cappuccino. Many baristas are lazy and make a flat white instead of an actual frothy cappuccino. Nothing worse than a milky cappuccino.

Cappuccino. Yummy.

Like I like my women, black covered with with whip cream and a cherry. Kidding. Just black

Okay.

I usually start off with black w/ @ 1/8th of a tsp of sugar for my first & no sugar after that. Unless bourbon or such is added, then I usually stick w/ the 1/8th. Seldom do creamer at all, but since I love coffee, if that's what is offered I will surely drink it!

Oh, no creamer? What? Lol.

I love a smokey very dark roast, even espresso. I love it as espresso (fine grind in my espresso maker) or coarse ground and brewed in a french press. I add a little creme and sugar, and like to pair it with a bite or two of smoothe dark chocolate.

Zster Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

Ooohh. I want some.

I woukd very gladly share. Coffee's great with company!

@Zster Yummy.

The coffee kind! I love coffee!

Me too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.