Agnostic.com

14 7

F**k Phelps

If you could visit the Westboro babtist church, what would you like to do on the grave of the Rev. Fred Phelps?

hotmess69 5 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's dead. Can't cause any more chaos.

Nothing. Just because we think he's an asshole doesn't mean we have to descend to his level. He's gone now, let sleeping dogs lie.

That makes sense, but the prankster in me wants to have some fun!

Thank you all for the thoughtful and hilarious answers thus far. I'd perhaps add holding a ginormous circle jerk for the occasion. Come on heteros. Let's take and give one for the team.

I'd be happy to take a piss on it and pour salt over it and all around to prevent anything from growing. Perhapos salt the entire compound... I'd even consider using Round UP, even though I despise Monsanto...

probably organize a big hostile demonstration

Not a thing. I would however find where his church is located and protest the crap out of it. What he and his minions have done is absolutely disgusting.

I would like to thank him, posthumously of course, for dying and ridding the world of one more dangerous, hateful asshole hiding behind his revolting christian guise.

SamL Level 7 Nov 10, 2017

When I read the headline, I thought you had something against Michael Phelps.

BD66 Level 8 Nov 10, 2017

Haha! I did too!!

Nothing at all .. He's dead ! What more is there to do ? Plus of course , why would I visit the W B. C .?

I have no knowledge of the man, but I gather from previous comments that he was something of a homophobe, so if ever I found myself at his grave, I would just consider his folly and carry on ignoring him.

Host a gay orgy. I wouldn't take part, I'd just host it... no, ideally, I'd be having straight sex with a stunning woman at the same time, so we can all enjoy ourselves.

Maybe apart from the woman. I might be shit.

You know his loving family excommunicated him....for not being enough of an asshole. Ahhh, he taught them well. I think their treatment of him was the crowning achievement of "f**king him."

I would go a little further than Paul and hold a gay Satanic Temple wedding.

I'd love to see a gay wedding ceremony performed on his grave.

That's what is happening in the photo!

@hotmess69 I didn't realize that.
It just looked like two guys kissing to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.