Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Rep. Ilhan Omar called Stephen Miller a ‘white nationalist.’ GOP critics accused her of anti-Semitism

Of course they did. From this point on, if she said that grass is green they'd label it anti-Semitic. The fact that Miller is a white nationalist--and a piece of shit, but she didn't say that--is utterly irrelevant to them.

Elganned 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rep. Omar's use of anti-Semitic tropes is well recorded elsewhere. Claiming they are merely anti-Israel is a distinction without a difference. When Muslims complain about the support for Saudi Arabia as loudly as against support for Israel, that might suggest a gleam of rationality and fairness. I won't hold my breath.

Let's be clear though, of the three main western religions, Islam is horrifically violent and antithetical to western civilization and science (Though the other two aren't really far behind. Fortunately, Jews have practically abandoned the more primitive dicta of their Holy writings).

He is a Jewish Nazi/White Supremist, the lowest of the low in my book. His family is ashamed of him. He is the biggest POS.

To be sure, Omar and Miller are both bigots of the worst sort. The problem is with Miller who is directing national policy. That Miller is Jewish is bizarre. Is he another self-hating Jew? Where did he get his racist values? No need to guess where Omar got hers.

She is not anti-Semitic but anti-Zionist as this cultural Jew and many others are here. He is the biggest POS ever!

Omar is not bigot! She is speaking the truth!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:327594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.