Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's 11, son of a preacher man. Selective bias maybe?? Can't wait til my local talk radio picks up on this. The station also doubles as the sports center for Seattle baseball and football games is why I am familiar with the programing. On Sunday mornings they won't air the game as it interferes with their church/god/jesus buybull foolishness, sports center my ass. Sorry for the side rant 😉.

There is no correlation between religion and intelligence and as the kid is the son of a preacher he has probably been indoctrinated from birth.
To compare his pseudo intellectual ramblings with Einstein and Hawking is an insult to their memory.

yes. he's a precocious indoctrinated twerp who has been given way too much air time

There are a whole lot of very smart people who disagree with this young man. They've been around a lot longer and have tackled these very problems and have come to very different conclusions. His arguments, on the other hand, are not that sophisticated and he is talking to priests not scientists in this video.

gearl Level 8 Apr 9, 2019

Dunning -Kruger effect , what Hawking sad was ....

Quote “When people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them that the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the big bang, so there is no time for god to make the universe in.

Yeah..talk about prompting from fucking priests..total bullshit..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:327878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.