Agnostic.com

9 1

Why is it, all the cool chicks, live so far away?

frisbee212 5 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NEWS FLASH: women are not "chicks."

Why don't you like women who live near you?

This is a terrible thing to say, and I hope all the "chicks" near you - cool or otherwise - call you on it.

It'd be good if you're independently wealthy so you have the time and resources to go visit them. Consent is just a bonus.

Same for me on Agnostic. Since I joined two and a half years ago, the site's membership has been very sparse and scattered, at least in the US. I don't see that changing, frankly.

I keep asking that about all the cool guys, too.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 12, 2019

They must have seen you coming and fled, only thing I can think of.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 12, 2019

It’s their molting season, thus difficult to stay warm.

Varn Level 8 Apr 12, 2019

The grass always seems to be greener somewhere else but it is not that way if you open your eyes.

This study just in.... The grass IS greener on the other side 52.7% of the time. However... Of that 52.7%... 87.3% is greener because of the tremendous amounts of bullshit laid upon the grass in an effort to make it greener.

@RiverRick it’s just another shade of green

Because I live here, at 1k ft above sea level...inland..Nothing exciting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.