Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Louisiana Black Church Fires: Suspect Arrested In Connection To 3 Cases : NPR

The reporting on this is soooo whitewashed. Had this not been a cop's kid, there would be outrage and all kinds of throwing around words like "terrorist" "Satan worshipper" & "He's Evil." Instead, it's the music. So I looked up "Black Metal Music" and this time, it is pretty foul. Murders are not only part of the genre, some bands have used the death pictures of suicide for album covers. Soooo, he's not a Satan worshipper, he's just a monster. Run of the mill homegrown terrorist. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, he's a poor misunderstood, confused white man..and a fine person, beside only Muslims are terrorists!!!!..

Name one of these bands and show some covers.

You actually think murder photos can be mass-produced.

Really?

@SeaGreenEyez Mom's basement music.

Not legit music.

@SeaGreenEyez I know of one instance where Dimebag Darell was shot about 1 years ago.

But you are implying it is a routine thing for bands to murder people?

For fun?

How would that even work?

You know who else was shot?

John Lennon.

Does that make beautiful English poets death music?

It is called Death Metal.

It does not mean they routinely actually kill people.

When's the last time you played a record backwards?

They reported about black metal music on NPR when talking about the arrest and the burnign of the churches with mostly black attendance.

i do agree that if a person of color were accused, then they would not be so reticent about associating what black metal music represents and the suspect's relationship to it. A part of me wonders if the media has just b4ecome more tolerant or white supremacists, Nazis and racists because Trump won't willingly speak out against them. What the U.S. President says and does is influential... even if she/he is an asshole. Hate crimes in general have almost tripled since Trump took office.

@SeaGreenEyez That's not what he said.

Not even close.

@SeaGreenEyez Thanks fo rmaking sure someone didn't misinterpret what I was saying. Personally I think the label "death metal" is more appropriate than "black metal", specifically for the reasons you stated. Peopel may make bad assumptions.

Monster is right

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 12, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.