Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Julian Assange Got What He Deserved - The Atlantic

"He has put innocent people’s lives in danger; he has defamed and tormented a poor family whose son was murdered; he has seemingly colluded with foreign regimes not simply to out American crimes but to help them carry off their own; and he otherwise made that honorable word 'transparency' in as much of a need of delousing as he is," argues Michael Weiss.

UrsiMajor 8 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To his champions, I would always ask(honestly, I don't know the answer), does wikileaks also publish secrets of Russia, China, other powers such as these? I have yet to get an answer one way or the other.

Great perspective. Thank you for that.

I've never read of an instance where he did. But that doesn't mean he didn't. Although I doubt he did or he would probably be dead already.

About time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.