Agnostic.com

38 2

If you had an unlimited supply of money how would you spend it?

I think I would fund research to cure diseases and afflictions, like cancer, Alzheimer’s, MS, and similar.

ChrisJones 6 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would not. Unlimited supply of money causes high inflation.

That depends on how it is used.

infinite inflation

I am seriously awful with money, I can't spend it, I'm not tight, you can get it off me - there is just nothing I want. I love all my 'old ' clothes and constantly mend them - I went to a free school when I was a child and didn't elect to do any maths, so money is adding and subtracting and my poor auld head goes into melt down - I only cope by being given lots of change and holding it out in the shops.

I would fund political campaigns for logical-thinking, ethical people. I would also fund the arts. And I'd do whatever-the-hell I wanted to do.

launch an economic attack on all who do harm

I would watch our economy tank as I printed out more money learn to make viking long boats out of cold hard cash, then set them ablaze and see who jumps on them....cuz you gotta have goals.

I would quit my job, buy many comic books and go to a lot more concerts

Unlimited, I would destroy the concept and value of money

AdieG Level 4 Mar 6, 2018

If it was an unlimited supply, what woudl it matter how it was spent. It woudl be the ultimate i financial freedom, of course. I tend to be frugal for myself and generous with my resources toward others, so many people would benefit and I would make huge positive ripples in society.

i would buy a big lump of nature for humand to leave alone

I would be a true NEET, or go to school over and over again, so that I'm not crushingly bored.

Same

Many university professors make videos of their lecture and post them on the internet, and free universities allow you to take any class you wish, for nothing,

Lavish wealth and comfort on my familiy and friends. Then ruthlessly crush my enemies, real and imagined, burn their houses, salt their land so nothing more will grow on it for centuries, scatter their descendants across the globe knowing no one will dare give them sanctuary and let the sound of their names be forbidden to be uttered. Oh yeah, and give some to charity and stuff.

Not work

I would work towards eliminating the current and longstanding socioeconomic paradigm of value objectification (currently in the form of monetary exchange).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33102
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.