Agnostic.com

3 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course they don't, cause people get a tax credit on kids..and they've got millions of them..

I'm surprised by one thing - in the companies listed as paying zero tax the name Trump was missing!

Based on the fact that the last decade saw a dance of corporations shifting and moving headquarters
to achieve the lowest tax rate-I am not opposed to the tax reform. Whether this is a viable rate for all countries for the future - time will tell.
According to tax foundation "the recent tax reform in the United States brought the statutory corporate income tax rate from among the highest in the world closer to the middle of the distribution. Whereas in 2017 the United States had the fourth highest corporate income tax rate in the world,[2] it now ranks towards the middle of the 208 countries and tax jurisdictions surveyed."
I am curious if other countries have zero rates

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:331966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.