Agnostic.com

57 6

Lots of friends. Or, just a few? What suits you?

Some people like to have a wide social network spanning far and wide.

Others like just a handful of intimate relationships, where more time can be spent really getting to know those few people.

What style suits you most?

silvereyes 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A few (at most) close friends. Out from those, a spectrum of colleagues, an ever-widening gyre of acquaintances. Sometimes I miss the intense friendships I had in college, those that verged on shared consciousness. I've never had anything like that out here in the "real world", and I've been out here a while.

I have a few close friends who I know have my back, a few less close with similar interests, and several acquaintences. But it's the close friends who mean the world to mde.

I have a few good friends, but I wish I could see them a bit more often. I'd be pretty content with that.

The latter, really. Having a few close acquaintances is nice, too. But not a hundred people I barely know, blech

I love everyone

I prefer quality over quantity. Lots of intenationals on my FB which I like to share what is really going on and vice versa. 20 is a hard number to reach but like we used to say in the Army. Its where you find out that you can count them on one hand. Sad but almost really true.

I'll take a few true friends over a bunch of "here today gone tomorrow" friends any day!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33300
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.