Agnostic.com

7 2

Does the levels system here remind anyone else here of Scientology?

I don't mean this seriously. I just think that it would fun to talk about. 😀

Xoviat 4 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh no don't even go there, even as a joke! I have a friend who was raised in Scientology, got out of it, and even though his experience wasn't the worst, he knows about all the horror stories.

Nope, and congrats on being the 214th fathead to post this.......

Well, I'm sorry that the second line wasn't immediately obvious to you that IT WAS A JOKE!!! I've been here for 4 days and I'm only going to read histories so far back and can't be immediately knowledgeable of every question ever written. I've since posted a new question.

No, it's free.

Beyond Operating Thetan (Arguably Level 9+)

A thetan who is completely rehabilitated and can do everything a thetan should do, such as move MEST and control others from a distance, or create his own universe; a person who is able to create his own universe or, living in the MEST universe is able to create illusions perceivable by others at will, to handle MEST universe objects without mechanical means and to have and feel no need of bodies or even the MEST universe to keep himself and his friends interested in existence.

— L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology 8-8008, p. 114 (1st ed), p. 151 (1990 ed.)

Uh-huh...

@VictoriaNotes To me it sounds like when L Ron Hubbard was diagnosed by psychologists as a paranoid schizophrenic in the early 50s before this religion of his, that he should've been locked up.

This link may help.

Ha. I never thought of that.

I wonder how you go clear.

$$$ probably 😀

If you meant 'clear' on agnostic.com. Finding the site and signing up I guess.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:333321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.