Agnostic.com

9 7

Ladies, after you are convinced that someone you met online is safe, and if you want more dates, what would be your ideal (nonsexual) date?

I'm assuming your first date with someone you met online was in a public place, and only for coffee, with separate cars.

My choice: since I've always looked for compatible outdoorsy people who also dance, my first dates used to be a Bar-B-Q place by Cave Run Lake, near Morehead, KY, then a hike up the mountain and a climb to the top of Lockeegee Rock. This weeded out people who lie online about their athletic and outdoor abilities.

Also, if the date was a dud, I hadn't wasted my day, since I brought my camera and took photographs of migratory birds as well.

birdingnut 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Something unusual besides the drinks at a bar or movies. Unfortunately, there is not much around here but bars

That's a fabulous idea. I had a date in a blue bell wood with a Russian who read me Yesenin's poetry on a wooden bench. Swoon.

Do something that willnaturally lead to conversation

I just invited someone to hear me sing a concert for our 2nd date. Risky, but it went rather well. 🙂

Men also worry about the "safety" factor-
We're not always perps

Um..not the same for men. I have never heard of women trying to rape or mug men during a second or third date.

Maybe a dinner theater, just go out to dinner, a brewery with music--something still public

Lunch, then a museum. I am never so lively and energetic as I am at a museum. Especially interactive ones.

The last guy I dated took me my first date to the Cosmesphere, which is a nasa museum/ learning center in Hutchinson Kansas. It was so much fun! I even touched a nazi plane shhhh

My go-to is drinks or coffee somewhere by the beach then a walk down the beach. The sugar sand here is tough to walk in,so it gives you a good idea of how fit the guy is.

I am going to spy on the answers, oops did I write that.

Lol. As a farmer, I suspect you'd pass most fitness tests. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33411
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.