Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK A meme that says what i said in 2016 and it's true NOW

And it says: "don't get sucked in by republican trolls pretending to be progressives bashing some democrat. this is a funded gop effort designed to divide democrats and get us to not vote unless our pet candidate is the nominee. ANY democrat is better than EVERY republican. keep that in mind and VOTE!

g

genessa 8 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most definitely!

I wouldonly go so far as to say that any democrat is better than Trump... or Pence or...

There may be a few republican politicians that are beter than one or two democrats.

i can't think of a single one. not a one. not even better than joe manchin, who i am happy to say is not running because he's about the worst democrat i can think of. i'd still take him over any republican, and that's saying a lot, and i'd have to hold my nose.

g

@genessa I can't think of any examples either, but I am not familiar with every one of them. So, for now, I am open minded about it ... a little bit anyways.

@snytiger6 lol open-minded is good when combined with observational ability, which i will assume you also have. i have been paying a LOT of attention and DO know not all but many, many, MANY, and you'd think i'd have stumbled across a good one by now. nope.

g

@genessa As far as politicians go, I pretty rate how mucy I liek them on a continuum of how much theri policies support either people o profits So, far most of the republicans rate on the far right where they support profits over people. Most democrats are grouped around the middle of the continuum However a political party affiliation is not a very reliable indicator of where they woudl fall on the continuum. Some democrats would fall onto the far right as well. Perhaps not in what they say but in what they do and how they vote.

@snytiger6 name one democrat other than joe manchin and maybe donnelly who falls on the far right. i can't think of one, and i do pay attention. and i do not think most democrats fall around the middle of the continuum either. that is not what i have been observing. there are rumors spread about some but they're not always, not even usually, true. any large group will have a few bad apples but they do not define the group. the republican platform itself is corrupt; the party is corrupt. that's not the same thing as having a few bad apples. look how quiet they are about trump. that's not all, but as ONE point, look at that.

g

I certainly agree. Democrats manufacture ideas. Conservatives manufacture their own facts. That is more true today than it ever was.

the saving grace is that republicans pay such poor wages that they can't get good help and the facts they manufacture fall apart 🙂) okay that metaphor doesn't work because they hire crooks and they pay themselves very well. but it sounded good for a minute!

g

Thanks for the reminder! That's the ''song'' I've been singing for days now, on FB. It's so obvious when you see it...blatant, even!

but the trolls are clever and persistent, like an old anacin commercial designed to give you the headache it purports to cure. we must resist the drone!

g

@genessa I'll pledge to stand firmly whenever I see something suspicious....stand with me?

@LucyLoohoo snopes it! snopes it! google it and if the daily caller and the drudge report are joining fox in trumpeting it but everyone else is leaving it alone, you haven't yet found a real source. and if giuliani is saying it, forget it!

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:336097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.