Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Law says Mnuchin must turn over Trump’s taxes or face 5 years in prison | Salon.com

this is not opinion. the law is cited. oddly, even after citing the specific law myself i have seen folks here aver that there is no such law. i can only assume that those who say this are trying to convince others to deny the evidence their own eyes would provide if only they knew how to use google... or the library of congress... or their local law library....

g

genessa 8 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn't that called gaslighting?

what a bunch of idiots.

When the police are knocking at his door he'll make the right moves. It will take the threat of being locked up for him to act...

the police won't necessarily knock on his door. look who the attorney general is.

g

@genessa DJT is on his second warning to turn over his taxes. If the subpoena is toothless. then we're witnessing an autocracy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:336406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.