Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Deutsche Bank begins process of providing Trump financial records to New York's attorney general

This is buried in the news cycle today. It's a little strange. I thought this would be news, for once, real news. shrugs

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

New York AG will be waiting for the whole trump mob family when he’s out of office.

There is a reason one of trumpie's first actions was to fire the lead federal prosecutor in NY. He was investigating Deutsche Bank, and therefore, trumpie.

I hope that the cooreration of Deutsche Bank will be complete. It is a known fact that Russian oligarchs have laundered billionsof dollars into Deutsche Bank. I am certain that there is a connection between that fact and the willingness to loan Trump money when no other bank would. There will be the proof of Russia owning Trump's allegiance.

Oooo...wonderful!!!

Countdown begins

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 25, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:337333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.