Agnostic.com

13 1

Do You Procrastinate?

I was reading this article and I thought I would share. Helpful tips if you tend to procrastinate.?
[psychologytoday.com]

Aralt 7 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Eventually I get around to do what I have to do. I will read that article eventually, and let you know what I think eventually.

I'll answer you later when I have more time

Procrastination is my thang! I'm PRO! I'm a PROcrastinater!

It was my minor in college. It is the only thing I carried from college into my life.

I was going to comment on this a few days ago, butt.......

I think mos tof us procrastinate for soem things.

Do I procrastinate? Me? Procrastinate? Of all the silly... procrastinate. Why, I never. ..
Why don't I just answer the question, you ask?
I'll get to it.

Never I am one who immediately takes action and sometmes it would be better if I had waited . However my frist reactions have been correct most of the time. I am never late either.

I've been meaning to respond to this for a while now. Let me gather my thoughts and write back later. lol

Geoff Level 5 Mar 8, 2018

I certainly do. And here's another little article, much more full of humor and whimsy, that I think expains my situation very well: [waitbutwhy.com]

I'll let you know after I read that article later. Maybe tomorrow. Actually, don't hold your breath. Just expect a reply whenever.

It's my favourite pasttime.

I'll get back to you on that one 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.