Agnostic.com

1 0

Favorite health hacks?

Something you do that you feel makes you healthier. Could be something like a 30 minute walk a day, drinking plenty of water, mindfulness, keto, etc. 🙂

Or alternatively something you tried that didn't work for you or you felt made you less healthy (but please clarify if this is what you mean though).

I am much more interested in another question—a question upon which the 'salvation of humanity' depends to a far greater degree than it does upon any piece of theological curiosity: I refer to nutrition. - Nietzsche

chris 2 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

in an 8 ounce glass add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar "with the mother", 2 tablespoons of lemon juice a little something to sweeten it (like a little raw honey or cranberry juice, I prefer stevia), fill the rest of the glass with water and drink. do this 2-3 times a day, it is said to help maintain a healthier body PH level, and help control blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose levels, cleanse the liver...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.