Agnostic.com

2 1

American Atheist Convention 2018

I registered for the convention today, bought my tickets and made hotel reservations.
Doing this as my vacation this year. It is important to me to be with awake people so I know I am not alone. Getting lost in daily life with all the crapp can make a person feel like a fish out of water.
I booked a room for myself in hopes of finding 1 or 2 people who want to go but may not go due to cost of rooms. I will gladly work with 1, 2 or 3 ppl who want to go and help share the cost if they can for the room.
If you are having trouble affording the registration fee call Pam at American Atheists. They will do all they can to make sure you can attend if you really want to go. They are very friendly and accommodating.
Send me a private msg or an email if you want to go and I will do what I can to help get you there. Post a reply and I'll give you my contact.

DeityfreeRo 6 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When , where, and how much ?

I enjoy conversing with fellow atheists. There’s just one problem. Most of them are ultra liberal Trump bashing, Obama loving nuts. I used to belong to American Atheist but when they attacked Romney’s Mormonism during the 2012 election but failed to mention Obama’s association with the radical racist preacher Jeramiah Wright I quit the group.

Yeah I hear ya. Personally I don't like any politicians any more. They all lie and are full of shit. But I won't stay in a conversation with anyone , atheist or not, if they constantly turn to politics and bashing one party or another. I called an old childmate the other day about a work project. He immediately went on a Trump bashing speal . Had to end the conversation because I couldn't get a word in edgewise.

@Trajan61 Maybe because Obama distanced himself from Wright in April of 2008 and it wouldn't have been relevant during the 2012 campaign. But don't let facts get in the way of your Obama hate.

@Highway-Starr Obama went to church with Jeramiah Wright for years before he ran for president. Just because he distanced himself from him during the 2008 race doesn’t change anything because Romney would have been a lot better choice as president than that idiot Obama in spite of his Mormonism.

@Trajan61 Troll much? So...you're on an agnostic site, but are drooling over some failed religious zealot politician. This is exactly what this website was designed for: to keep dogma drinkers like you out. There are hundreds of social sites that cater to phony Christians. Why aren't you on one of them?

@Trajan61 Going to listen to an idiot like Jeremiah Wright for entertainment is not the same as practicing an aberrant religion such as Momonism. They are wackos.

@Trajan61 You're the kind of dip who makes a man like Obama have to pretend he's religious in the first place.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.